Friday, September 5, 2014

The Past

I do not know them anymore. Both the guy and the girl. They seemed really happy in the past but nothing lasts. Love? Happiness? None will last.

Life is like leaving on the street now. Nothing more to look forward to. Everyday just barely surviving to see tomorrow's sunlight. Where has the ambition gone to? The target of life?

In the past, I've always been looking forward to start a family with her. Shower them with the best I can provide. At least, there is something to look forward to everyday. There is an aim to save money and work harder from day to day. But now? What is life?

People say when you lose a tree, there is still a forest. Although I have lost her, my love will always be with that tree. Seven months passed and certain things have not changed.

Little did she realized that I'm already non-existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment