Friday, March 28, 2014

A Blog Recontinued

A blog continued from an owner who held to her beliefs that love never die. Yes, Clementine it is.

I, being a man with no desire at this point of time had a life of difficult past, or at the very least when it comes to love.. It has been a long 48 days since I last met her or even last heard her voice. She had been the angel for many years in my past and 4 dozen of days of not meeting was the longest in past 7 years of courtship. I miss her.

The past wasn't difficult when love flourished years ago with the arrangement of God to bring a pair of innocent but lovely mortals together. It has been the best journey and the best phase of my life having her around to go through time together, laughter, joy, loving moments, minimal arguments, and of course some difficult moments. I appreciate all them all whether is it the positive or vise versa. These experiences had brought us to who we are with my love for her having to grow taller day by day.

There is a saying that action proves it all.
But not always the case. My actions did not clearly prove what I've always meant since day one. I can love her from the bottom of my heart, but my actions may not exhibit it to the fullest. Yes, I know it's sad, very sad.

Life was not all difficult. I had the best moment with her.

Let me keep this starter short. Thanks for reading this post. The first post after this lovely blog recontinue today.

Love Never Dies, Celementine

4 comments:

  1. Wish you found the next next lover to continue your love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next lover? What next lover? There will never be. I can reassure that.
    . -hwphan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember the date, u will come back delete your comment after found ur next lover

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let it be deleted only when I'm in my grave.

    ReplyDelete