Thursday, June 12, 2014

One Man Show

Few hours back was the opening match of the FIFA World Cup 2014 between Brazil and Croatia. Guess what? I did not watch. This tournament does not mean anything to me anymore.

When life has to go through by yourself, nothing is to be passionate about. I'm just sad that my life this time around I will not have children or family. Everyone has only one life. But my life this time has gone so wrong that my dream to have a perfect family with children was merely a dream and not achievable. Living life alone is my only option.

Who to blame? Nobody. I just feel sad whenever I see young couples dining in a cafe with babies to take care of. This is something I will not be seeing myself in it and something I will envy for the rest of my life. I still love her by her shadows. One true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment