Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Railway Station

The railway station has been a place where many people meet and so the beginning of our story.

Today, I went to Kluang railway station for a glass of hot aromatic local blend coffee in the chill morning. As I take a sip, I mesmerized the moment that we once shared. The beginning of our story. We first met at a train station somewhere near her then school and home. I've set myself brave and approach her when she came with a friend of hers after the schooling session. The Segambut KTM station was the middle point of our meeting. It can be real funny when we look back the past noticing how naive we were and the look of her innocent face still embossed in my heart.

Today, my new home is also minutes away from the KTM station where we met and the only difference now is that I don't see her there anymore. But the memory of our first meet up. It was the beginning of our great love story and the journey we both had.

When I stood here today at the Kluang railway, I really hoped that she is still waiting for me at the other side of the track.

"Please know that I love you from the day we first met"

No comments:

Post a Comment