Monday, October 20, 2014

Where Rainbows End

"You deserve someone who loves you with every single beat of his heart, someone who thinks about you constantly, someone who spends every minute of every day just wondering what you’re doing, where you are, who you’re with, and if you’re OK. You need someone who can help you reach your dreams and protect you from your fears. You need someone who will treat you with respect, love every part of you, especially your flaws. You should be with someone who could make you happy, really happy, dancing on air happy."

                            Cecelia Ahern, Love, Rosie

I was on a premier screening of a novel adapted movie by the author Cecilia Ahern, 'Where Rainbows End'.

A gift for her knowing she loves novels from this particular author. But I didn't know the storyline until I watched the movie which probably abstracted most part from the novel. Overall it was a good movie with touching storyline yet somehow infused with comedy essence in several scenes.

I would want to message her to spare time to watch this movie knowing she loves the novel so much. But I know I am not in the situation to tell.

We do not know love until we lose it. All I can say, it's all a diversion to life now. The other end of the rainbow may not seem so colorful anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment