Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Chinese Renminbi Keeper

Today as I walked passed the money changer near the ever buzy escalator in the lower ground of Mid Valley, fond memories went trough my mind again. During the recent months whenever we walked pass any money changer, she would stop me and look through the electronic board by the wall of these money changer. Checking rates from time to time. She has been keeping some Chinese Renminbi ever since her last vacation to China. Always wanted to change but always failed for whatsoever reasons. Maybe its me.

Mid Valley has many fond memories of ours. Although our first meeting was outside her school near the Segambut KTM station, Mid Valley's Tony Roma's steakhouse was our first date in conjunction with our first Valentines Day. Having being a couple for day one, I've brought her to have a blissful meal and a box of Leonidas fine chocolate. I must admit, it was an awkward moment at first. But I do really appreciate that innocent and naive love between us. Every moment since then has been engraved into the memory of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment