Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Sorry to the World

You can smile and pretend to everyone that you're happy... but deep inside is a strong feeling of sadness living within.

                                               Jaymie Gassner

Days gone by so quickly. What have I been doing in this period of what I called as depression? What had I gained?

Clearly, I was the very least to being myself. I've been doing things I don't do. Drinking daily, strong attraction to negative influence and removing myself from the social circle of the others. Things have changed. I seriously do not know what am I doing.

Job wise, I've been doing the very least I can to call it a day. Job duty were delayed, communication broke down, procrastination, and not getting things done on time. I'm feeling very sorry for my colleagues and superior.

Leaving her was not my choice. Leaving her is a choice I had to make because I love her very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment