Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Red Light of Intervention

It has been a week since I last posted. Things had been happening in these past few days of uninformed. She was away from town for the weekend. I, was as usual in my lonely hut 16 floors above the sky. Yes, 16 floors, capable of suiciding to many.

I've been trying really hard to move on and changed to a better man as promised. But things weren't seem that easy. Many things or rather things I did not wish to happen happened during these missing days. I've now an official alcoholic, soon to be smoker and possibly addiction to sedative. Fortunately, no drugs involved, or rather, yet. Things has not been moving upwards as it seems like I've been trying to project myself to. Nobody knows.

Things happened for a reason. Today I've came to a point that I can no longer move on normally in life be it my social or love life. I've been loving her so much, something that she will not know. It has been exactly two months since I last faced her. Exactly a month before her birthday and now exactly a month after her birthday. The very moment when I took extra glimpse of her before leaving her shadow from her house that very night.

Yes, it was emotional but it was also something that I've expected to be truthful. She doesn't love me anymore. Not anymore. I'm very gladful now that she has all the freedom pursuing her love life she always wanted.

Buried. The term that defines my love now. Buried with memories and emotions. No more love it is. A stop into any love relationship for now, and forever. Love has dissapointed me.

The day I last love, 09/04/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment