Friday, November 14, 2014

False Alarm

Today when I woke up to the sunrise, I knew the hours before were fake.

It was a party? House warming? Chinese new year house visit? I'm not too sure. But it was the time when I was with her. I do remember her 3rd aunt was somewhere in the picture too. I miss her. As I was busy with something which I don't remember so well, I managed to approach her. I held her arms and soft hands while she responded by leaning on me. It was exactly how it was like before. I can feel that she loves me so much and without any doubt, I gave her the impression that I do love her more than ever. Which I really do.

Sometimes sunrise isn't a gifted power of nature given that it marks the end of my happy moments. Whether it is real or fake, if doesn't really matter anymore. My life is now bad enough. A false happiness will certainly help.

No comments:

Post a Comment