Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The End of a Journey

We've gone through this far. Supporting you in the past 10 years has been a memorable journey that we both experienced so much that we could write a story of endless pages. The happy time, the down time, and even time when we were not together yet missing each another from a distance.

She has graduated and I had to step aside. I was supposed to be the happiest man for her graduation. Not that I'm not, but I m feeling very disappointed and sad for not being the man with her on this important day.

I miss her every moment and presence in my life. I love her. Yesterday was one of the happiest day in my life. It was also one of the saddest day in my life. Sometimes, I'm not just being stubborn and refuse to let go this feeling. But nobody understands. I love her. I still love her.

If I was weak, I would have already jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment