Monday, November 17, 2014

The Cruise of Life

Today when I'm writing this, the days of cruise has just passed. There was no network signal on international water as expected.

The cruise was just ordinary. One thing I do enjoy was puffing on the windy top deck of the cruise looking over the Andaman sea. Having to say that, it was a pure bliss that I don't experience it in kl.

Getting down at Phuket and Krabi however gave me flashback the time when I was in Koh Samui with her. Like I said before, the trip to Koh Samui was supposingly to be a pre-wedding trip with her in order to have better photoshoots to be displayed

There was a couple game on the last night of the cruise. It was funny yet sensitive for me. Three couples were supposed to answer 5 questions with their answers match to their respective spouse. Among the questions were like, when and where you first met? When was your first date? These questions ran across my mind and dug out a significant portion of my memory. I do remember we met at the train station for the very first time. Our first date was at Mid Valley in Tony Roma's to celebrate Valentine's day.

I still miss her regardless of what she thinks. I've became the worst of myself recently and will continue to fall even deeper knowing the path I'm taking now.

No comments:

Post a Comment