Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Better Guy But Not Quite So

Being her boyfriend for the past years was not just about having her by my side. It was very much into treating her the best and finding the balance of time to be well spent together. By saying so, I've tried many ways to provide her every amenities that she needed. I've also tried to find chance to get closer to her family while bringing her closer to mine too. I love her. It's just natural for me to do so.

Despite saying that, every man has a weakness. I've also not lived up to her expectation. There are several to say about this.

Being her boyfriend, I've also not done something to her that was against her will. I respect her. But to much of this avail, the better I do, the greater I fall. Today, she is no longer my girlfriend. But she will stay in my heart for the rest of my life.

I was just trying to be a good boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment