Monday, May 19, 2014

A Hope Lost, One New Wish

Naive, I would think I am.

My perception of love is just simple. Loving someone from the bottom of the heart is what I've always believed. I've always mentioned that I will be her guardian angel. But how much does she felt that from me?

Today, as I switched on the television, a drama was airing featuring a Triangel. A guardian of love originated from Rome, Italy that tells a legendary love story. I bought the Triangel simply to guard our love. An icon of our love. Just call me naive if you wish too. I've no more ego to deny such action.

Somehow the handmade doll was crafted to have an expression of innocence and insecurity. A doll that can convey my love to her. But, fairy tales do not exist.

I've passed the Triangel to her for Valentine's 2014 with a picture of us taken in Grand Dorsett hotel on Valentine's 2013. But it never came back with the owner.

Triangel is often passed on to person in need of love. A symbol to find our secure love. At the state as it is now, Triangel is better with her. I've seriously lost hope in love and Triangel will do nothing to me. Letting it go also means that I do hope the best for her love life.

No more love in this world. Question whether I can recover from this? I believe it's a no. Not everyone's life is the same. I've chosen this path. The rest of my life is a living in disguise.

Guard and protect her love. My only wish to you, Triangel.

No comments:

Post a Comment