Friday, May 16, 2014

Obsession, Sentimental or NO?

She has always ran through my mind without fail although a quarter of a year had gone by. From time to time, questions like "Why do I still think about her?", "Why can't I just let her go?" pop up from my mind in response to end the suffering and state of denial that I am currently facing. Was it because of my obsession towards her? or Was it because it was merely a sentimental 7 years memory that must be kept?

When these questions came by, I do realize that the answer was very simple. I love her 101% from the deep of my heart. I came to realized that love is not comparable to obsession. The nostalgic moments we went through was part of the process of two love birds together. It was a journey.

Hence, I was very sure to say that I love her and that's the only reason I am not forgetting her. The love of my life. How do men live when the heart is gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment