Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Viva Forever

Everyday has a mood of it's own. Today's weather best represent my mood.

Yesterday was a big day. Hours before bedtime was a big relief. It was her VIVA yesterday. A day when most students go through at the very end of their university life. Finay year project presentation it is. I always had faith that she will present well and she did. Updates told me she handled the session well. It was a relief to her, and me.

One thing I've been very sad with was that I did not held long enough to see her graduating. Knowing her since her early schooling days, I've always dreaming of her graduating in every phase of education.

I've been to all her school supporting her by sending her home. Except the primary school. Skipping lunch to send her home was the best lunch time I could have last time. Packing her lunch and eating in the car. I know she enjoyed those moment. But it was the past. Nostalgic, faded and gone.

Seeing her graduating was the nearest future I can see how we can develope. But, with the greatest regret, I can only wish for her best. I love her more than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment