Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Bell of My Dream

She has accepted my proposal. I am so happy that I've been the chosen one. The guy taking care of her and protect her. Although busy, but we do enjoy the process of getting plans ready for the big day. It was a dream come true for the both of us.

Then, I've also bought a new car. Taking the car round and round the neighbourhood with her and family members in the newly bought car. It was a Proton Preve. Don't ask me why Proton. But nevertheless, the happiness during that moment was the peak of my life. I've felt that everything was with me. Very importantly, I have her. The girl that I've so committed in love and care.

BUT, it was merely a dream. Waking up to a moody morning, I stared to the mirror across my bed. She has left me. Me wanting to express words from the bottom of my heart, has now no chance and months too late.

I miss her.
I love her.

The one and only I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment