Sunday, May 18, 2014

Days at the Eastern Coast

When people say the sun rises at the East, it is not always true. Today, the sun did not rise, or at least here in Kuantan.

My first Malay Peninsular East Coast getaway with her was in Kuantan. I was on a business trip while she followed her dad and sister who so happened to be there for work too. It was a coincidence of working schedule here in Kuantan.

I remember every moment of her being here with me when I checked them in to Vistana Hotel of Kuantan. From dinner at a local foodcourt to a stroll along the beach of Teluk Cempedak. Everything happened during a short period of time but was very much appreciated by me at that very moment. At least, I know.

Today, weather in Kuantan has been a gloomy one. It is as if the mother nature is mourning the loss of someone or something. Things have changed and will never return to its glory days. The moment and joy we had that she had forgotten. Or rather, she has chose to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment